The WAFL conference is an international scientific conference on the assessment of animal welfare at farm and group level, held once every three years.
Communications related to the assessment of animal welfare are those which fall into the following themes:
- Transdisciplinary approaches to measuring animal welfare
- Back to basics: practical solutions to improve animal welfare
- Animal health and welfare: Interchangeable or interdependent?
- The role of animal welfare in addressing global grand challenges
- Humans in the animal welfare loop