This seminar will include discussions on the state and future of RAS in the world and the Netherlands, the requirements of Atlantic salmon smolts and post smolts in RAS, Yellowtail Kingfish and off flavour and RAS in practice. It will also present an opportunity to network and discuss RAS developments with RAS-course participants, students, members of NGvA and experts from research and industry.
- 15:00 Opening: G. Wiegertjes (WUR), Chair: J. Verreth (WUR)
- 15:30 – 16:15 Requirement of Atlantic salmon smolts and postsmolt in RAS, V Mota (Nofima)
- 16:15 – 17:00 Commercial production of rainbow trout and salmon in RAS, P. Bovbjerg Pedersen (DTU)
- Social Dinner and business market by Aquarius
- 18:30 – 19:15 RAS in practice, Bram Rohaan, Kingfish Zeeland
- 19:15 – 20:00 Off-flavour in RAS, E. Schram (ASGWUR)
- 20:00 Social drinks and business market by